Send Money instantly to Anyone
- Download Google Pay Send on your Android or
- Open Google Pay Send, setup your security PIN then hit the little hamburger menu at the top right and go to Payment Methods.
- Add your debit card to this area, credit cards will work, but debit cards process the transactions instantly.
- Get the email address of the person you wish to send money to (this is the Gmail address they used to setup their Google Pay).
- On the main screen in the app, enter the amount of money you want to send them, type in how much you want to send them and click send.
- Done. The funds will be transfered from your default payment method (debit, credit, or bank account).
- If you are receiving money, you will do the same thing, download Google Pay Send and add debit card.
- Here is the important thing, make sure that your Default payment method is the debit card you would like to send/receive from.
- If you have a debit card as your default payment, you will receive the money in your account in a few seconds.
- Once you have all this setup and you need to send money to someone when you don't have cash, just ask them to follow these steps.
Plus the cool part of all this is that they do not need an account to receive money, they will get an email asking them to setup Google Pay
after the money has been sent.
- Apple Pay